NEWS & EVENTS
Read the most updated news and upcoming events
- On Pag-IBIG Membership
- Must be a member under the Pag-IBIG I, Pag-IBIG II or Pag-IBIG Overseas Program (POP) for at least twenty-four (24) months, as evidenced by the remittance of at least 24 monthly contributions at the time of loan application.
- A member with less than the required number of contributions applying for a Pag-IBIG housing loan shall be allowed to make lump sum payment based on the mandatory monthly membership contribution rates (both EE and ER share) to meet the said requirement at point of loan application provided he has been a contributing member of the Fund for at least twelve (12) months. Lump sum payment of membership contributions shall be considered a single contribution for the applicable month as of the payment date.
- A member whose loan exceeds P500,000.00 shall be required to pay the upgraded membership contribution rates upon housing loan approval and onwards.
- A member who has contributed for at least two (2) years and whose loans exceed P500,000.00 shall be required to pay the upgraded contribution rates upon housing loan approval and onwards.
For purposes of satisfying the required two (2) years membership contributions, the member may opt to pay in lump sum any amount short of the said requirement. In addition, the period corresponding to the TAV applied earlier to an outstanding loan shall also be considered when counting the total number of monthly contributions, provided the remaining TAV after offsetting does not fall below the equivalent amount of two (2) years membership contributions.
- Not more than sixty-five (65) years old at the date of loan application and must be insurable; provided further that he is not more than seventy (70) years old at loan maturity;
- Has the legal capacity to acquire and encumber real property;
- Has passed satisfactory background/credit and employment/business checks of the Pag-IBIG Fund;
- Has no outstanding Pag-IBIG housing loan, either as a principal borrower or co-borrower;
However, should a co-borrower in a tacked loan signify an intention to avail of a Pag-IBIG housing loan for himself, he shall be allowed to do so provided the tacked loan is updated and the amount proportionate to his loan entitlement has been fully paid. Hence, the co-borrower shall be released from the original obligation and shall be allowed to avail of his own Pag-IBIG housing loan, subject to standard evaluation procedures.
- Had no Pag-IBIG housing loan that was foreclosed, cancelled, bought back due to default, or subjected to dacion en pago, which shall include cases where the borrower is no longer interested to pursue the loan and surrenders the property;
- Has no outstanding Pag-IBIG multi-purpose loan in arrears at the time of loan application. A member whose multi-purpose loan is in arrears shall be required to pay his arrearages over the counter to update his account.
- Housing Loan Application with recent ID photo of borrower/co-borrower (if applicable) (2 copies, HQP-HLF-068/069)
- Proof of Income (see details below)
- One (1) valid ID (Photocopy, back-to-back) of Principal Borrower and Spouse, Co-Borrower and Spouse, Seller and Spouse and Developer’s Authorized Representative and Attorney-In-Fact, if applicable
- Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT) (latest title, Certified True Copy). For Condominium Unit, present TCT of the land and Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT) (Certified True Copy).
- Updated Tax Declaration (House and Lot) and Updated Real Estate Tax Receipt (photocopy)
- Contract-to-Sell or similar agreement between the buyer and seller
- Vicinity Map/Sketch of the Property
How to Apply?
Step 1. Get a Housing Loan Application Form and Checklist of Requirements from any Pag-IBIG office nationwide or at their official website at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph
Step 2. Submit the accomplished Application Form together with the complete requirements to the Pag-IBIG office whose jurisdiction covers the property subject of the loan. Pay the partial processing fee of P1,000. You may also file your application online via www.pagibigfund.gov.ph (click “E-Services”). The processing of application is 16 working days, provided that all required documents are submitted on time and without issues.
Step 3. Upon receipt of the Notice of Approval (NOA)/Letter of Guaranty (LOG), sign the loan documents.
Step 4. Accomplish the NOA requirements for check release.
Step 5. Receive the loan proceeds from Pag-IBIG. (The check payee is either the borrower, seller, or a third party to which the loan proceeds are assigned to be released). Bring two (2) valid IDs and twelve (12) Post-Dated Checks (if payment is not through Salary Deduction).
Step 6. Payment of monthly amortization starts one (1) month from Check Date.
Are looking for a best place to live in? A subdivision in Cavite? A House and Lot for Sale in Cavite? Evy Victoria Ville is the best place for you and your family. Clean and green. A Little Singapore in the City of Bacoor. 12.1km away from NAIA 1, 12.9km away from Mall of Asia and 10.8km away from Alabang Town Center. In Evy-Victoria Ville, Everything is just around the corner.
Interested? Contact us now!
Location: Panapaan III, Bacoor, Cavite, 4102
Main Office: #54 2nd Floor Kelly Bldg. Aguinaldo Hi-way, Talaba, Bacoor, Cavite
Landline: (046) 417 0371
Mobile Number: 0922 835 3058